How to Upload Website to Host – Download Filezilla Client Download – Enter Host IP Address – Username – Password – then Click Quickconnect Button. That’s it.
Now we start the tutorial on How to Upload Website to Host – (in other words how to upload your website files via filezilla client software). Below see the live demo.
- Download Filezilla Client Software FileZilla_3.5.1_win32-setup.exe (recommended) and install this software on your system. Always create a desktop icon for this software so that you can easily upload your website files.
- See the below picture. Now you clearly understand what to do next?
- Enter your Host IP in the First Box – This IP Address will be given by your Web Host at the time of hosting or you website, better ask your web host to send this details through e-mail.
- Enter your Username provided by your Web Host.
- Enter your Password provided by your Web Host.
- Then, Click “Quickconnect” button. That’s all.
See the First picture for where to give Host IP Address – Username – Password and click “Quickconnect” to upload your website files to your web server.
See the Second picture on how to upload your website files via Filezilla Client Software.
You see the third row of this screen. If you think this image is too small then click the image to see in full screen mode.
In the third row in the Filezilla Software Screen. In the Left Side of your computer screen website files you want to upload. In the Right Side of the Filezilla Software you see some files already existing, that files is used mainly for save your files on the server and images of your website. These files help you to upload your site files and also make your site visible on the web.
Now come to Right hand side of Filezilla Client Software Screen – In the third row – Click the Public_html folder. Because here only your files are going to exist in the future. You open the Public_html folder on the right side before uploading your site files.
Another important thing you have to save all the site files as well as images in one folder. After open your Filezilla Software you just click that folder and open, now you see all the pages and images of your site on that folder and now you start to upload the files by selecting them one by one and Right Click on the file (pages of your website) see small option menu is open. First option is Upload. You just click that upload option again and again to upload all your website files and images to Filezilla Software or you can also select all the files at once and then right click – option menu is open you just click the upload option to upload your files.